Workshop: The Power of a Focused Mind
Changing How You Think For a More Effective Life
Join us for a half-day workshop, with an optional afternoon mentoring session, on teaching you to think more effectively with a focused mind. Scripture tells us that we are changed by the things we behold. Our daily thoughts affect each one of us throughout our lives. Thinking is a skill and, therefore, can be improved through training.
This Workshop Includes:
- What is a thought?
- How do you discipline your thoughts?
- What’s the research on the power of your focused mind?
- What are things you can do to make your thinking more powerful?
- What happens when you’re distracted? How to deal with distractions. What does research show?
- What is God’s plan for focusing your thoughts?
- What does it mean to have the mind of Christ?
- What are some tools you can use to stay focused on your thought life while leaving room for Holy Spirit to flow?
- An optional afternoon mentoring session – using the tools – develop a personal strategy to sharpen your focused mind.
Detailed instructions will be in included in the registration email
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Schedule: 9 am-Noon
Optional Mentoring Session: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm “Using the Tools”
Location: Lynnhaven Parkway Training Center in Virginia Beach, VA